Saturday 25 June 2016

WORK EXPERIENCE - MELLER BRAGGINS

For the end of my first year at college studying photography I had to complete work experience of some sort. With the help of my tutor I was able to help out Meller Braggins (Estate Agent) to take pictures around the local area to promote in their shop window and inside. I visited Anderson Boat Lift first as this is quite a photogenic area in Northwich, I really enjoyed taking pictures here and liked the water reflections. The first day I was supposed to go out and take pictures the weather was against me and started raining and very dark clouds so I decided to wait until the next day and luckily there was sunshine which allowed for more photogenic shots. I also went into Northwich town and took pictures at the canal. Here were a few of my personal favourites. I used Adobe Photoshop to retouch some of these images to make them appear sharper and also the tones stand out more. I used a Canon 700D, 18-55mm lens and also Canon 1200D, 18-200mm lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment